Bacon is a complement to any food. You can wrap it on any food and it brings out all the extra flavor. Here is an healthy twist to the bacon wrapped scallops. I substituted bacon with turkey bacon and baked it in air fryer. I marinated the scallop with miso and rice wine to give salty and earthy flavor. Easy and fast to cook and comes out delicious.
- 1 pound scallops
- 1 tablespoon miso paste
- 1 tablespoon rice cooking wine
- Turkey bacon
- Marinate – Mix the scallops in a small bowl with miso paste and cooking wine. Leave in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Wrap – Slice bacon into small stripes to wrap scallops in a good fit. Wrap one piece of bacon around scallop and secure it with a toothpick
- Air fry – Place wrapped scallops into air fry and cook at 400F for 4 minute. Flip over and cook for another 4 minutes.
- Serve – Always good with a glass of red wine